Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine at Last!




When I woke up this morning I saw sunshine! So I threw on some baggy denim shorts, a tube top from Buffalo Exchange and a sweater from the limited. Recently I've been on a shoe rampage (okay maybe its not a recent habit in my life), but I got those cute Steve Madden sandals a few days ago right? Well the week before that I snatched up some faux suede electric blue gladiator stilettos from Ether on NW 23rd. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet cause of the weather, until now. They are just so cool! It was a littler cooler outside than I had expected but that's alright. It's warming up finally! I got a text from my dad in senior seminar today notifying me that my car will be ready to pick up from the shop at 3 pm today. My car had been hit (pretty badly) in a parking lot. While it was parked, while I was at work. Luckily, the guy who hit it left a nice note on my win shield with his phone number on it, so the insurance took care of everything. I've been driving around a maroon Mazda 6 with a Nevada license plate for the past few days. Its cool, steers easily and its so nice to have 4 doors! But I do miss my little black jelly bean (a.k.a. Toyota Yaris hatchback). I'm glad its the weekend! I have lots to do, and IB lit testing again on Monday, but I plan to enjoy my weekend. xo!

No comments: