Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mixed Weather in May


April showers bring May flowers? Yeah right, more like April showers bring sporadic patches of sunshine with more rain so no one knows how to dress. In the morning there was some sun coming through the clouds, but later I found my feet all wet due to the pouring rain. I had to take my jacket off and throw it over my head. Then it got sunny and warm later in the afternoon. Why can't Portland weather just make up its mind? I didn't know how to dress so I threw on something casual. But I scored those shoes yesterday for only $15! They're Steve Madden's too! I borrowed that jacket from my mom, white t shirt stolen from my friend Eric and red pants from Saks by Citizens of Humanity. They're actually ankle pants. But I'm short so they're the perfect length!

No comments: